Use 2-1/2" fabric strips to make these colorful fireflies. Just a few of these large-scale blocks will make a bold and graphic impact on your next quilt.
You can make either the 40 X 48 or 60 X 70 quilt. In class you should be able to complete one firefly block.
- Pattern: Frances Firefly by Elizabeth Hartman
- Supplies as listed on the pattern
- Rotary Cutter with fresh blade (45mm or 60mm)
- 6" x 24" Rotary Ruler
- Sewing Machine
- 1/4" Foot
- Basic Sewing Supplies: Scissors, Seam Ripper, Silk Pins, etc.
- Sewing Thread - Neutral Color
- Sack Lunch